The Ivy Dubai - UAE
Friday & Saturday Brunch
The ‘Taste of The Ivy and all that Jazz‘ Friday brunch 12:30 – 4pm
The Ivy Brunch is most certainly civilized but has a real party feel. If you are someone who really enjoys good food and personal service then this is the brunch for you.
Choose to ‘play it safe’ by opting for the 3 course table d’hôte menu packed full of breakfast and lunch favourites, or ‘take a chance’ on ‘The Taste of The Ivy Degustation menu’ and take an 8 course culinary journey through ‘Ivy Classics’ both past and present. At the end of your meal a member of The Ivy team will then pull up tableside with one of our wooden trolleys laden an unlimited selection of cheese for you to feast on until your heart’s content
- A TASTE – either menu with unlimited soft drinks 299 AED
- A TREAT – either menu with free-flowing ‘house’ beverages, including cocktails 399AED
- A FLIGHT – the Ivy tasting menu with fine wine pairing and Prosecco 499 AED
- A FEAST – either menu with endless champagne et al 599 AED
This is an à la carte dining experience - everything is brought to the table - all you have to do is choose which menu takes your fancy then sit back, relax and enjoy live music courtesy of legendary swing singer Ciaran Fox - Dubai's answer to Bublé
The Rolling Brunch on Saturdays from 11am, all day long
A relaxed affair: this is the brunch that starts the moment you do. Roll in from 11am at your leisure and indulge in a hearty 4 course meal. Why not start with a classic Eggs Benedict, move on to a traditional roast beef with all the trimmings, make room for house favourite the chocolate crackle bombe, and then finish off with a plate of Artisan cheese. Your beverage package will last for 3 hours from the moment you start.
- A TASTE – unlimited soft drinks 299 AED
- A TREAT – free-flowing ‘house’ beverages, including cocktails 399AED
- A FLIGHT – fine wine and Prosecco 499 AED
- A FEAST – endless champagne et al 599 AED